USE OF EMAIL
Any emails sent to Dune Travel Group are considered to be property of Dune Travel Group, LLC. Please be aware that your tips or questions may be published on the website, though we will refrain from posting personal identifiable information.
USE OF COMMENTS
This site permits readers to leave comments expressing their views about posts on social media. However, you are solely responsible for the materials you post here. By using Dune Travel Group, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this website and its agents with respect to any claims based upon the transmission of your messages.
We are not responsible for the accuracy or usefulness of any information posted, nor do we warrant or vouch for the contents of any message. Comments express the views of the author of the message only. Comments do not reflect the opinions of this website’s administrators or bloggers. Comments, responses, and other user-generated content is not provided or commissioned by this site or our advertisers. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by this website or our advertisers. It is not the responsibility of our advertisers or this website to ensure that all comments and/or questions are answered.
If you chose to leave a comment, you agree to keep your comments:
~relevant to the topic
~respectful of others, and suitable for a travel forum
~You shall refrain from posting any material that:
is abusive, contains knowingly false statements, libel, or slander
infringes upon the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property of others
contains excessive use of foul language (note excessive), contains references to adult content, contains spam or unwanted commercial solicitations, violates any laws or legal rights of other persons or entities
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Site may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
• To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
• To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services
• To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
• To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.