Cheval Blanc St-Tropez
Cradled by century-old pine trees, Cheval Blanc St-Tropez is a haven of tranquillity on the Mediterranean sea, ideal for escapades at the heart of the mythical village or seaside pleasures on the Maison beach.
Inspired by the colours of the panoramic scenery, the spirit of the Maison is reflected in contemporary notes from Jean-Michel Wilmotte, for a true escape in blue at the heart of Provence.
Wellness & Relaxation
- Cheval Blanc Spa offering Guerlain treatments and massages specially developed for Cheval Blanc St-Tropez
- Four treatment rooms and the Orchidée Salon, a prestige treatment room for two
- Fitness centre, hammam, experience shower, snow shower and ice fountain
- La Vague d’Or, gastronomic restaurant awarded 3 Michelin stars and 5 toques by Gault & Millau, showcases the creativity of Chef Arnaud Donckele every evening
- La Terrasse offers a modern, understated cuisine inspired by the Mediterranean for a casual lunch by the seaside
- Le Bar invites to a refreshing escape sprinkled by delightful creations
- Carte Blanche menu available 24/7 and bespoke culinary discoveries
- Personalised Art de Recevoir orchestrated by a passionate team
- Maison beach for a sun-basked break by the Mediterranean Sea -Heated infinity pool, Hair salon
- Wide range of water activities available upon request
- Large collection of experiences imagined by a dedicated team of Alchemists to discover the village, only a few steps away from the Maison, as well as the charming region around
Enjoy our VIP Perks:
Room Upgrades (based on availability)
Breakfast for two daily
Early check-in/late check-out
$100 resort credit.