Inspired by Tuscan architecture, Casa Luna blends modern luxury living with award-winning landscape design to create a secluded Caribbean oasis to call your very own.
Casa Luna appeals to two sets of travelers: those who are considering a stand-alone villa but want more resort amenities, and those who are weighing the luxury of a Seven Mile Beach condo but opt for more privacy and less guest density.
Casa Luna 16 is a wonderful option to experience the best of both worlds, a private and spacious villa with the resort amenities of a larger oceanfront resort, minus the crowds.
Only 3-4 of the resort’s 18 villas are available for short-term rental. The majority of the villas are seasonal residences for overseas owners. Exclusive to villa owners and guests, the gated resort’s pool, fitness center, and beach are never crowded.
Casa Luna 16 is a multi-level private residence with an open concept design featuring 3 bedroom suites on the upper and lower levels. The common areas and kitchen are located on the middle level and open out onto the veranda patio and backyard.
Casa Luna’s Unique Features
- Located within steps of the resort’s infinity pool, heated spa, fitness center, and barefoot beach.
- Fiber-optic wi-fi internet for multiple streaming devices and work-from-home professionals.
- Living area furnished with a large SmartTV and Sonos soundbar.
- A gourmet kitchen equipped with high-end appliances, and breakfast bar seating for 4.
- Formal indoor dining area with seating for 8; outdoor dining table on the veranda.
- Large veranda with plush outdoor furniture, a propane grill, and an al fresco dining table with seating for 4.
- Fenced backyard with artificial grass, lush landscaping, sectional sofa, and bar cart.
- 3-minute walk to waterfront dining at Grand Old House Cayman.
- 10-minute drive to Seven Mile Beach and Camana Bay.
- Secure covered parking provided.
- Gated privacy with 24-hour on-site security.
- 1 tandem kayak and 1 paddleboard are included during your stay.
- Mid-week light housekeeping is provided for stays of 7 days or more.
Casa Luna’s luxurious residences, resort amenities, 24-hour security, and secluded beachfront combine to create a tropical vacation experience unlike any other on Grand Cayman.
Starting at $795/night+
To inquire about this property, and its availability click here: