Hotel Californian adds a modern touch to Santa Barbara’s revitalized waterfront. The 121-room hotel features a traditional Spanish colonial exterior paired with a design-centric interior, beginning with more than a million Moroccan-inspired tiles in dozens of different patterns. Its richly appointed spa uses Majorelle blue to set a soothing tone for customized therapies.
Acclaimed mixologist Devon Espinosa brings his unparalleled cocktails to Blackbird and Goat Tree restaurants and Djinn library bar. Watch the sunset by the rooftop pool, which features breathtaking views of the Pacific coastline and the Santa Ynez Mountains.
Just steps from the beach and two blocks from the aptly named Funk Zone, Santa Barbara’s burgeoning arts district is lined with galleries, boutique shops, microbreweries, and winetasting rooms.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full Breakfast for two guests per bedroom daily
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome Amenity of whole fresh fruit and sparkling water
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-FI