Lions Sands Private Game Reserve
You’re treated like family at Lion Sands Game Reserve, owned by the More family for four generations. Set along the banks of the Sabie River and attracting abundant “big five” wildlife from Sabi Sand Game Reserve and Kruger National Park, Lion Sands has four luxurious lodges: River Lodge, Ivory Lodge, Tinga Lodge, and Narina Lodge. To get above the bush, reserve one of the three Treehouse experiences. Enjoy daily game drives, nature walks, a hippo tour, and a bush dinner with stargazing. Visit the local Huntington village to meet the children and teachers of Henna and Jabez preschools, via Lion Sands’ community outreach program.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (at River Lodge only)
- Daily breakfast, already included in rates
- When staying at River, Tinga, or Narina lodge, guests receive a 30-minute Aroma Bush massage per person, once per stay
- When staying at Ivory Lodge, guests will instead receive a 60-minute massage per person, once per stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi