Tucked away in the mountainside of Palm Desert, you will discover your very own luxury desert retreat. This property is a fully renovated oasis purposefully designed for guests to enjoy the amenities of a boutique hotel with all the benefits of a modern private villa.
The grounds at this property feature not one, but two beautiful saltwater swimming pools, plus a hot tub, hammock garden, fire pit, bocce ball court, sand volleyball, and game room. You will also find alfresco dining, and a gas barbeque with island seating. Savor fresh desert mornings, long afternoons, and starry nights on elegant loungers and sun beds.
More entertainment options await just steps from your front door — this property has public tennis courts available for guest access just down the road so be sure to bring your tennis rackets and balls. In the mood to explore the local mountain trails? This property lives up to its name as a central hub at the base of the desert’s most iconic hiking trails just a stone’s throw from the villa.
Modern Interior Design
Its sleek interior is detailed with modern décor and elegant furnishings, exuding a welcoming yet sophisticated atmosphere. Wood accents complement the neutral-tone color palette. Take a seat in front of the living room with a bottle of wine and good company. Soaring windows look out to the mountains and birds-eye view of the entire valley, expanding the living space, and bringing in natural light throughout. Additional perks include an open-concept great room, smart TVs in all guest suites, high-speed WiFi and ample dining options for large groups. The brand-new kitchen has waterfall island seating, stainless steel appliances and is fully equipped with all the essentials to entertain family and friends.
Nine exquisite bedrooms accommodate up to 16 guests at this unique villa all featuring Casper gel mattresses, Smart TVs, ceiling fans, and air conditioning. Six bedrooms are located in the main house, with three guest casitas located in the front courtyard.
– The primary suite, located off the East end of the living area, has a king bed and writing desk. This room also has a 65” Smart TV and a luxurious ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and a freestanding tub. The suite opens onto the front courtyard through glass doors, steps from a cushioned sitting area to enjoy your morning coffee.
– Suite 2: Queen bed, smart TV and ceiling fan. This bedroom shares a full guest bathroom with Suite 3 and Casita Suite 9.
– Suite 3: King bed, smart TV and reach-in closet. This bedroom shares a large full guest bathroom with Suite 2 and Casita Suite 9.
– Suite 4: Queen bed, smart TV, reach-in closet and ceiling fan with an ensuite bathroom.
– Suite 5: King bed, smart TV, reach-in closet and ceiling fan. This bedroom shares a full jack and jill bathroom with Suite 6.
– Suite 6: King bed, smart TV, reach-in closet and ceiling fan. This bedroom shares a full jack and jill bathroom with Suite 5.
– Casita Suite 7: King bed, and smart TV. This bedroom shares a full guest bathroom with Casita Suite 8. Located in the garage-conversion with private access from the game room. This entire space is fully air-conditioned and insulated.
– Casita Suite 8: Queen bunk bed and smart TV. This bedroom shares a full guest bathroom with Casita Suite 7. Located in the garage-conversion (separate from main house) with private access from the game room. This entire space is fully air-conditioned and insulated.
– Casita Suite 9: Queen bunk bed, smart TV, writing desk and ceiling fan. This bedroom shares a full guest bathroom with Suite 2 and Suite 3. Access from front courtyard (separate from main house where shared bathroom is located).
– Bed Summary: 5 Kings, 2 Queens, 2 Queen Bunk Beds (4 beds total). Sleeps up to 16.
The property is in an amazing location that is walking distance to the shops and restaurants on El Paseo, including Mastros Steakhouse. Right out of the backyard, guests have access to the best and most scenic hiking trails in the desert. The location can’t get any better than this property in Palm Desert.
Close by is the famous El Paseo and Old Town La Quinta areas with excellent dining and shopping options. If you are looking to play golf, we are minutes from PGA West with three public courses to choose from; The TPC Stadium, The Greg Norman and The Jack Nicklaus Tournament.
Enjoy some of the many world-class events like the Humana Challenge (previously the Bob Hope Classic). Or if you enjoy tennis, minutes away is the home of the BNP Paribas Open Tennis Classic at Indian Wells Top Rated Tennis Stadium, held early to mid-March, with over 300 of the top-rated tennis players in the world. In April comes the Coachella and Stagecoach Music Festivals just minutes down the road hosted at the famous Polo Grounds where you can also enjoy top-ranked polo matches free of charge and have a tailgate picnic with your friends at the same time.
Nearby Points of Interest
– Indian Wells Tennis Garden: 15-minutes
– Empire Polo Fields: 20-minutes
– Old Town La Quinta: 10-minutes
– Palm Desert/El Paseo: 5-minutes
– Downtown Palm Springs/Airport: 20-30 minutes
– LA/OC/SD: Roughly 2 hours without traffic
– There is space available for up to 6 cars total. Street parking is not permitted.
– For added convenience, this home also features two private washers and dryers.
– A spacious driveway provides room for up to 6 cars, giving you the freedom to explore the surrounding desert, including Joshua Tree, located less than an hour away.
– Your home will be stocked with an initial supply of trash bags, paper towels, kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher pods, toilet paper, laundry pods and dryer sheets.
– Please inquire about pets.
– Please inquire about pool heat.
– Permit #: STR2020-0068
Starting at $2,575/night+
To inquire about this property, and its availability click here: